Sunday, December 26, 2010

Girl darling/ Boy darling

So my darling dearest daughter announced that she was hungry and ready for her 65th meal of the day. So I told her to go wash her hands and in the 20 second lapse between her and I to the lav she managed to strip a brand new super roll of Charmin ultrastrong and drops her HUGE tp bouquet into the toilet. I got there just as the last ply dropped. I took her by the arm immediatly and put her in timeout with a short explanation of why. She was immediatly catterwhaling and crying. Two minutes of toilet rescue later I went into her room and explained why she was in timeout and how to avoid it in the future. Boogery and teary, she washed her hands and we went back to the kitchen and I gave her a bowl of meatball soup. She ate all the meatballs and slurped down all the pasta and broth and says "Not sad now. I feel better."

Soup. Not just for colds anymore.
.........

Solomon loves everything Marley does. He watches her intently and laughs with gusto when she does anything that tickles his baby sense of humor. Heart warming.
I just started sitting him in his hi-chair with heavy padding and propping and he watches and plays with his plastic spoon. His dexterity blows my mind. Love his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment