Monday, January 10, 2011

Briefly on the topic of boredom.

Life is as boring as you are. I am not sure who told me that, I forgot but I am grateful. Every time I hear someone say they are bored it makes me want to throw a huge rage to punish them. If you are bored you better make sure you have exhausted your entertainment outlets. Exercise is free, art is universal and I am going to purple nurple the next person who says they are bored. Come on people. If nothing else can possibly interest you watch tv, a movie, READ A BOOK! They have them for free at the library. This is a time where we are so inundated by gogogo seeseesee dododo that we get addicted to the hyperactive amounts of media and stimulation and when moments of stillness happen we don't know what to do with ourselves. Last idea for you : blog your boredom away.

No comments:

Post a Comment