Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Murphy, Dead Sea Scrolls, Television

The sounds Murphy makes when he is dreaming are hilarious. Growling and yip yip yipping. Once a few years ago he barked and woke himself up. It would have been funnier except I was pregnant with Marley at the time and nearly peed myself.
...

It is more difficult than I would have originally guessed to get a translated copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
...

Bob & I are watching 'Game of Thrones' and it is the most TV watching fun I have had since 'Star Trek: the Next Generation'*. Not including 'COPS' of course because it is an unparalleled paragon of pure television watching pleasure.
*Close runner ups: 'Project Runway', 'Sweet Valley High', 'Eureka's Castle' (not in that order)
...

I spend a lot of time being angry at the library.

1 comment: