Friday, June 17, 2011

No one to watch COPS with.

Bob has been in first full week of full time job and school. Saturday he will rest. He wakes up at 6am and gets ready and goes to school, finishes his last class and then goes to training from 315-1145. He gets home around 1230am. So on days he has class we do not see him... at all. Sad. :(

Luckily Monday is his last day of spring term and he has a week till Summer term begins. He still has to go to training of course but still... At least he will be home to make me lunch! :P

Marley likes to tell people "my daddy is at school" or "my daddy is at work" (even when he is, in fact, hiding in our bedroom taking an online test).

The summer term he is taking more classes and in a few weeks he will be on a different schedule and working from home. I have no idea what this means for our family. Less Bob or more? I will prepare for less and hope for more.

THANK YOU BOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment