Thursday, September 8, 2011

Preschool... tomorrow?

Every night I pray with Marley before she goes to sleep and every night I ask her if she has anything special to pray for and her answer EVERY time has been "a squishy window", "a squishy door", "a squishy castle"... Tonight was the first time in months of asking for special bedtime prayers she finally gave a non-squishy answer. "My teacher."

She said she wanted to pray for her teacher!

Bob and I both did bedtime with Marley tonight and Bob told her he was going to make her pancakes for breakfast before her first day of school and she says, "with bacon."

She is sweet but she is spoiled.
...

I don't know if I have ever documented any details about Bob's job or not but I just want to let it be known for the record. I.love.this.job. He gets to work from home on Saturdays, they give him a seperate work phone and laptop, he is more rested because he is on a more natural awake during daylight pattern.

more later

No comments:

Post a Comment