Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Love them. Love him.

Marley and Solomon are awesome. I would bet on them in any cage fight with any opponent with any weapon.
...

Bobby may have made me a Winslow but he is turning a little Goodridge-y. Today we went to the pumpkin patch (rode a tractor, chose pumpkins, drank cider, ran helter skelter), he finished the garage roof, he worked on the chainlink fence with my dad. When we all came inside he looked antsy and said, "I think I am going to work on making that pear dessert so I feel like I did something today."

Some people may be offended. I am impressed.

Now he is on the living room floor drinking cocoa porter and sawing a wooden crate into a more pleasing shape to fit our media PC with a serrated butter knife.

NOW you're impressed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment