Saturday, February 11, 2012

Marley and on a seperate note Murphy.

Two Marley quotes:
Marley: Say Anna.
Me: Anna
Marley: Say Anna.
Me: Anna
Marley: Say Anna.
Me: Anna.
Marley: Ugh. Stop talking.

(I later realized that we were playing a game and my name was Sayanna. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!?!)

Marley: That pudding changed my life.

(It was Oreo pudding so it probably actually did change her life.)
..........

I was putting Solomon to bed and when I came back down Bob gives me his "we have a problem" look and Murphy beside him stared at me so beseechingly it was awful. Murphy had all of a sudden started uncontrollably and violently shaking and puking huge amounts. This from the dog who got hit by a car and was fine and ate almost two pounds of gourmet delicious fudge and didn't even have a bowel disturbance. This also being the dog who had a brother die of an intestinal issue which made him shake and puke violently. So instant terror for Bob and I. So I go to find clothes and try to find an emergency vet (do emergencies ever happen during regular office hours?) I finally find one after some hard googling. I take him. The whole van ride he is having awful tremors and just wants to be in my lap. The vet thinks he ate something that poisoned him. Charcoal and fluids and we are currently on dog watch and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment