Monday, August 6, 2012

A post of pout.

I am going through a confusing time.
I am clearly being affected by a depression of spirit but it is manifesting in weird ways. I feel  disconnected. More like I am watching my life than living it. Possibly a symptom of having two major areas of my life (noticeably) out of my control.

I am trying to put it in God's hands but, frankly, I am not sure how to do it. Seems there should be something I ought to be doing or not doing. I had been in a place where I was sure of what I was doing and who I basically was but something(s) happened. Now I am only sure of my salvation. Which is why the weeks like these must be borne.
...

Those Who spoke first will silence those who speak the loudest
Then will my heart begin to calm
Then will I seek successfully to rest.

1 comment: