Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Peacemail

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
 
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3
 
When I said, “My foot is slipping,
your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. 
When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought me joy.

Psalm 94:18-19
 
Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
1 Timothy 5:8

These are verses I have recieved in my email this week. Uplifting and validating. Praise God.
Tomorrow is my first day of classes. Marley's too. Solomon's three.

God, give us all peace and trust during this huge transition in our family. Help me to look back fondly but without regret or too much longing. Give me discipline and strength. Be there for my children, a quiet voice speaking peace to them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment