Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Small Blessings

I started getting this daily email and it challenged me to write down some of the little blessings I get each day. I'm not sure I will get to it every day on the blog but I do a fair job of remembering it in prayer (thanks to Marley).

So today:
My kids slept till almost 9. Ay-may-zung.
Solomon was pretty temperate considering he had no nap today.
After a day of overstimulation Marley had a horrible breakdown but recovered after God helped me keep my cool, she was like sunshine after rain. We managed to do bedtime in a peaceful and loving way.
Almond vanilla milk is incredible.
It is so easy to get a preschooler to laugh.
Tomorrow we can go to the grocery store.
You can feed 8 kids and 2 adults with $3 worth of eggs and pancakes.
How excited Solomon gets about spending time with Eyes-AY-uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment