Sunday, September 23, 2012

Go.Go.GO.

Didn't anticipate how affected I would be by my grades. I got a 48/50 on a paper and I was embrassingly upset about it. I had a test that I wasn't fully prepared for and I still have not gotten over that. I'm still waiting for my grade on that one. *twitch twitch* I did, however, do completely awesome on my first Statistics test. Yeah!

Our weeks have been looking something like this.

Monday- Do devoitonals, take the darlings to their classrooms, go to Statistics, meet up with Lindsey, eat food, go to Yoga, get the darlings, head home (count the busses we see on the way). Hang out at home, do some chores, go to the Y and work out, come home and eat dinner, eat dessert, do bedtime. I do homework, I pass out.

Tuesday- Devotionals, Darlings to class, I go to Adolescent Development,  I have a break where I either work on my book or do homework, go to Children's Literature, Go to Child Development, Get Darlings, come home, hang out with Bob, go to the Y and work out, come home eat food, hang out, do bedtime, work on book/homework, pass out.

Wednesday- Do devoitonals, take the darlings to their classrooms, go to Statistics, meet up with Lindsey, eat food, go to Yoga, go to Career Explorations class, Go get darlings, head home, eat dinner, watch cartoons and hang out, do bedtimes, homework/book, passout.

Thursday: Devotionals, darlings to classrooms, Go to Adolescent Development, work on homework/book or watch Naruto on break, eat food, go to Children's literature, go to Child Developement, get darlings, head home, eat dinner, hang out with family, do bedtime, work on homework/book, pass out.

Friday: Devotionals, darlings to classrooms, go to Statistics, work on homework for 30 minutes afterward then get the kids, head home, hang out, desperatly try to clear a path through the dishes and laundry, hang out with Bob, go to the Y and work out, come home eat dinner, hangout as family, dessert, bedtimes, Bob goes out, I work on my book.

Weekend: JUNKFOOD, CARTOONS, GOING TO THE Y, CHURCH & FOOTBALL.

That has been the general syllabus of my life. I'm enjoying being out in society except for dropping the kids off. That is always pretty sad for me. We sing a song on the way to school that we stole from a kid show:

Whereever you go
Whatever you do
I'm always going to come back for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment