Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Here comes the smolder.


Pretty provocative title. I can't deliver on the promise.
...

It was my birthday weekend. It was fun. Went out with friends downtown on Friday. Went to Lucy's 4th birthday party on Saturday and then went to the opera with my classmate/friend on Saturday and spent time in with Bob and the kids and my parents on Sunday. Now I'm 28. It's fine.

Saturday morning Winslows.

Super Solly reading Super Hero Squad.

Friend Hannah and I studying for our "Listening Quiz".

Pre-opera Selfie.

Walked in and found Solomon conducting with a plumbing part and singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes."

Dining at Metropole.

Marley and Solomon cuddling in their sleep.

My little Hobbits are inspired too hurry by the promise of second breakfast at school. They came a little late on this day but they snuck muffins in the hallway.

Marley is all-lady.

1 comment: