Monday, February 18, 2013

The uniform.

With the amount of absolute filth they put in movies it really is amazing that the world isn't now completely overrun by pedophiles and rapists. How much more are we going to up the ante in mainstream media before we draw the line about what we will allow to be put before us, what we will pay for? How many preteens can we dress like whores and then follow wantonly after their social lives, screaming against them when they end up acting, like whores?

"The girl says “Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I’m dressed this way does not make me a whore!” Which is true. Gentlemen, that is true. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they are a certain way. Don’t ever forget it. But ladies, you must understand that is f***ing confusing. It just is. Now that would be like me, Dave Chappelle, the comedian, walking down the street in a cop uniform. Somebody might run up on me, saying, “Oh, thank God. Officer, help us! Come on. They’re over here. Help us!” “Oh-hoh! Just because I’m dressed this way does not make me a police officer!” See what I mean? All right, ladies, fine. You are not a whore. But you are wearing a whore’s uniform." -Dave Chapelle


No comments:

Post a Comment