Sunday, June 16, 2013

'N that.

You're only allowed to be a 'B' student if being a 'B' student allows you to be happy. Ugh.
...
Working on the last semester of my Associate's Degree. Finishing the required co-op portion of the degree as well. Working in the VA. I am delighted to report that there have been many improvements in the organization of that office. Effectiveness boost!
...
Marley and Solomon are so good with each other. I am trying to treasure the mostly wonderful dynamic of their sibling-hood.
...
Last night I fell asleep thinking about how I was not getting things the way I planned them. I was not upset though, I felt only joy knowing that God has a plan that will serve my soul better. He is so faithful.
...
I wish I could be a person who finds emotions easy to express, easy to share with others. People have been so good to me and my family. My heart breaks when I think about how they may not understand how aware I am of their goodness.
...
Strength is most easily identified during times of suffering.
...
I have been continuing on my chronological study of the bible. I have been posting in my online bible study my favorite verses I find. I am going to try to post them here as well. As a reference for myself.
...
Thank you Jesus, my brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment