Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oh Marley.

Marley: Did you pray for me before I was born?
Me: Yes, I prayed you would be pretty, smart, and brave.
Marley: Did you pray for Solomon?
Me: Yeah but he came out silly and rambunctious.
Marley: What is rambunctious?
Me: Energetic, off-the-walls.
Marley *very concerned face*: What does awful balls mean?
...

...

Baba: Knock, Knock
Marley: Who's there?
Baba: Interrupting cow?
Marley: Interrupting Cow wh...
Baba: MOOOOO!
Marley: Ok, ok I have one for you. Knock, Knock.
Baba: Who's there?
Marley: Interrupting sheep.
Baba: Interrupting sheep wh...
Marley: MOOOOO!
*laughter*
Marley: I have another. Knock, knock.
Baba: Who's there?
Marley: Interrupting ladybug.
Baba: Ok I want to see where this is going. Interrupting ladybug wh..?
Marley: MOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment