Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This post is under the influence of hormones.

I wish I had skipped taking classes this semester.
...
I am pretty sure "If you love something, let it go" is BS. It would ring more true to say something like "If you love something, get over yourself."
...
PSA: If you need help, people might now know that you do or maybe they do know and they have no idea how to help. If you need help, I am asking you nicely, to ask for help nicely. And if you can, TELL people how they can help, give them options if that makes you feel better. People actually LOVE to feel useful so quantify those needs and shout 'em out!
Note: I am aware of the redundancy of my verbiage.
Note: I had no idea that verbiage had an 'i' in it till just now! #themoreyouknow
Note: If you think this PSA may apply to you then go ahead and apply it to you! It applies to EVERYONE.
...
PSA 2.0 If I have any obligations to you reader, remind me (twice). I will forget and not because I don't love you, but because I have a growing-person who is compromising the use of all my brain resources.
...
Speaking of that person, we find out his/her gender on Halloween day, the day I purportedly turn 20 weeks pregnant. I go back and forth on whether it will be boy or girl. I currently think girl, a few days ago boy. I can honestly say I would be happy with either. I can hardly imagine having a girl who will be different than Marley or a boy different than Solo. Excited to find out though and see what those differences will be.
...
Bob is now acting as a 'cook one' officially at work. Unsupervised and without training wheels for his serving spoons (or serving tweezers!) The finesse required for fine dining plating is amazing (and silly!)
...
Since 2007 I have been able to go my "Firecracker friends" for parenting advice and been there done that commiseration. Still going strong!
...
I get heartburn when I eat cheerios.
...



HONESTY IS UNDER-VALUED AND UNCOMFORTABLE.
UNDERWEAR ARE OVER-VALUED AND UNCOMFORTABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment