Friday, February 28, 2014

Ironman

I cannot defeat this anemia thing. I'm even playing by the rules and following medical advice for once. The highest I got my level was 10.1 and that's crappy.

Braxton Hicks contractions have multiplied this week. I won't miss these.

I'm 37.5 weeks pregnant. Midwives consistently worry about this show starting early but I'm not convinced based on dates, ultrasound dating, and the way things played out with Marley and Solo. They were each a day "late", so I want this one to be a day late too. Which has her so if the first day of spring. Man plans, God laughs.

Now for the most important news on the baby Thufir front.
We chose a name! It was painful, drawn out, and mind numbing but a (first) name has been selected. Once again Robyn is credited with the naming.

(Messaging)
Robyn: I will name her and let you know in the morning.

(AM email)
" Sage Lillian
Sage Robyn
Marigold Mae
Marigold Marjorie
Bright"

So we chose Sage. Combination of the wisdom of Solomon and of the hippie dippy of Marley.

I can rest easier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment