Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Myself, the kids

Whilst camping my phone mysteriously shut off with the battery half full. I couldn't get it to go back on. When I got home it began working again.
...

"That idiot is not driving safe." -Solomon
...

Marley is capable of deep and thoughtful logic. Logic that is both sensible and kind. Can't believe she's going into first grade in just a couple months. A woman who was working at SVDP today called her a gentle spirit.
...

Art in the outbox makes my soul feel energized. What can I do next?
...

Marley woke me up one morning by saying the following. "I'm going to be pretty again today. Pretty takes a price for cats. Women are like cats, a lot of cats don't like water."

...what?
...

So through a miscalculation in trying to buy my nieces' and nephews' love, I ended up with a full box of cookies at my house. I was on my third cookie when I realized I had to do something or I was going to eat the whole box in one sitting. But then I realized that if I didn't eat the whole box then I was just going to eat more cookies the next day. So I ate the whole box so I can behave tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment