Friday, July 11, 2014

A little bit every day...


Excerpt
It took me three hours to decide which black tank top to wear with my go-to jeans. By the time I chose, my butt was sweating and I had to opt for my go-to jean shorts instead. I had done my makeup hours ago having forgone the nap to make time for more obsessive wardrobe-worrying. Then I added a little more makeup, then a little more, then a little more and now I had the whole casual painted whore look going on.I wrapped a scarf around my neck, I took it off, I re-wrapped it, I took it back off, I wrapped it around my head like a turban and was admiring the exotic look when The Kraken appeared and rubbed against my leg in what I thought was a rare gesture of affection but turned out to be just priming to go into a catly fit of coughing up a hairball. Which, for him was a loud dramatic process that happens over the course of  several minutes. The dying gasps of the doorbell could be heard from downstairs, so I ditched my makeshift headdress and ran for the front door.

...

Sage is fully rolling on her own and she likes to focus on one object and then grasp it and then slowly tractor beam it to her mouth where she bites it viciously.

...

Marley is on her first non-Duebbers' sleepover with Granny and Popop tonight. I miss her terribly.

...

When Solomon hums the Clone Wars theme it makes me want to squeeze his cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment