Monday, July 28, 2014

I love them.

 Made videos of us going over the alphabet and the letters in Solomon's name today.
 New parents all be like "do you think she'll be safe?"
First day of puppet camp and she learned the first rule of pupetteering. "Don't flip your lid"!

Excerpt: 
“Nicole Gregory?” The first detective approached me with hand outstretched. I took the hand and was confronted by wiry strength and a handshake that was certainly born from years of unequal treatment. The woman was put together with exact precision. She seemed the type who got a weekly hair trim. I knew that type because my grandpa was the same way and they had the same hair style. I’d imagine when asking the stylist for this haircut you’d say “I want my hair to look micro-managed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment