Monday, July 28, 2014

It is worth

I often recite this quote to myself.

"Remember when you procrastinate you choose last." - Incubus
....

Working on websites, novels, children, self... Stay busy or get buried.
Trying to make sure my priorities are right each day. Never 100% if I'm right but I'm making progress on all fronts. I'm doing alright.
...

Solomon was laying next to me and having a nightmare. He started yelling in his sleep, "NOOOO mommy!" I woke him up and asked him what happened. "I was dreaming that you ate all the pizza."
...
"I'm going to stay with this family forever... so I don't have to get a job." -Marley


Excerpt: 

“I’m changing clothes and then we’re going to look for your phone. Doesn’t it make you feel like you’ll die thinking you won’t get your phone back?”“Because I may never see my pictures of sour cream again?”“Good thing you uploaded them to Instagram.”“Touche. I am so lame.”

No comments:

Post a Comment