Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Girls.

Note: A thirsty camel can drink 30 gallons and there were 10 camels in Abraham's servant's caravan. Rebekah must have been buff.

Genesis 24:19-20
After she had given him a drink, she said, "I'll get water for your camels too. I'll keep doing it until they finish drinking." So she quickly emptied her jar into the stone tub. Then she ran back to the well to get more water. She got enough for all of his camels.

...

We were watching a show called Handy Manny and the talking hammer on the show was trying to find his "hammer family". I was cleaning and talking to myself and I said "he wants to hammer his family?"
And Marley turns to me and says, "No. Not the verb hammer. He means the noun."
So matter of fact was she.
Like she wasn't just a tiny baby six short years ago. Like I wasn't just learning about nouns and verbs myself 22 years ago (because I learned it in second grade, not first like her).

I love her!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment