Friday, October 17, 2014

Love

Our family went and visited with Granny and Popop and Aunt Jenny and James. And I am happy to say that when my little overachiever decided that she was going to pull herself up and stand on her own, I wasn't the only one watching. James and Granny saw it too. So, The milestone master continues to run ahead of schedule just to keep me on my toes and watchful for bad bouts of gravity... seriously, not even seven months old and she stood for the first time?! ? !

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

If you can find nothing else to be glad about, just be glad you were not around for Genesis 6.

Genesis 6:5-6 NIVUK
The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.
...

Lately I've been working on laying out the goings on in book two, working on logos for the business, and working to determine the best possible method to get glitter onto the ceiling in the entryway. Also... I painted Sylvester Stallone on my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment