Saturday, October 11, 2014

Reflect

Isaiah 43:25
I am the one who wipes out your lawless acts. I do it because of who I am. I will not remember your sins anymore.
...

My house is a germ fest. Bad colds, pink eyes, ear infections, stomach bugs. I really can't help thinking how blessed I am though that this is the sickest I have to see my children. I have not had to watch them waste away or their hair fall out. I pray I never will. God, thank You for our colds! I'm so glad and thankful for healthy kids and healthy parents. Can it get better than that?
...

Book one is finished. Book two has about three chapters completed and an outline in progress. Book three has some dialog and a general concept. The next books are in the works and are currently being brainstormed, and has dialog that has been writing itself.
...

I watched one of my high school best friends celebrate her thirtieth birthday tonight. I was too tired to stay past 11. Twenty year old me would be laughing hysterically at this. I'm not sure what forty year old me would think though. If I knew that I might just have the ultimate answer to the ultimate question.

No comments:

Post a Comment