Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Quotable Boy

Me: I love you. I don't know if you remember this but you're very, very special to me.
Solo: I'm still not going to give you my pizza.
...
Solomon (yelling): I love this guacamole!!! Me: Those aren't guacamole.
Solomon: Well what are they?
Me: Olives.
Solomon: Oh yeah.
...
Sage is the fastest learning baby I've ever seen. She sees you eat a pancake on Tuesday and she's a pancake-eating master by Wednesday. ;)
...

I finished doing the first major edit on the first book in the ZipCity series. I'm working on the timeline for the second and third books (by far the hardest part of the process for me). Trying to keep the ideas for the next book series idea at bay.
...
Had an interesting conversation with my mom today. I was trying to decide if it was a big deal if I killed someone... fictionally speaking. Not sure if there's a right answer for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment