Tuesday, November 4, 2014

More sleep

Sometimes in this crazy life I wonder how I've gotten where I am, then the lucidity wears off again and I sit on top of my mountain of doll heads just laughing.
...

Tonight I'm thankful for my cellphone. Because it can save me from an unnecessary 13 mile walk when I'm on my way to meeting my destiny.

Genesis 37:14-17
... So he sent him away from the Hebron Valley. Joseph arrived at Shechem. A man found him wandering around in the fields. He asked Joseph, "What are you looking for?"  He replied, "I'm looking for my brothers. Can you tell me where they are taking care of their flocks?"  "They've moved on from here," the man answered. "I heard them say, 'Let's go to Dothan.' " So Joseph went to look for his brothers. He found them near Dothan.

No comments:

Post a Comment