Thursday, February 26, 2015

Birthday

My thirtieth birthday was spent seeing emus viciously bite people I love, picking strawberries and oranges and eating ratatouille, mushrooms, salad, brownies, and baked brie with people who had been viciously bitten by emus. I also got to see Eugene the Orange farm guy. I played balderdash with my parents, sisters, brothers in law and nephew.

I got a quill pen like the ones in Harry Potter.

We spent today at hollywood studios in Disney world. It was incredible. Sage made lots of friends with her evil baby grin and little pokey teeth, she danced to the music from the little mermaid and lion king.

Marley was the rebel spy on Star Tours, targeted by Darth Vader for destruction. We got away!

We rode Star Tours, Voyage of the little mermaid, Muppet vision 3d, toy story... something or other where you shoot 3d objects with 3d projectiles.... We watched the stunt car race, we meet phineas and ferb, we had our photo taken with Cinderella carriage, we saw Fantasmic (incredible light show), the great movie ride where we only closed our eyes to avoid seeing alien, we played on the honey I shrunk the kids playground...

Oh and Solomon received padawan lightsaber training and then proceeded to defeat Darth Vader. No big deal. Psych! It was amazing. I actually almost cried when Yoda addressed the padawans.... and I did have goosebumps. I realize how nerdy I am.

Other news: Bob chased a runaway pink balloon down the beach for 400 yards for his newest niece Anna.

I carried Sage all day because I forgot the bjorn. My arms feel like wet noodles. That is why the spelling and grammar in this entry are terrible. Too tired to fix but want to get a few details down before they slipped away.

No comments:

Post a Comment