Friday, November 20, 2015

With the words of my... hands...

So many good things that God does for me. I don't know how to talk about them because I am embarassed, afraid.

Look what God has done:

Bob works for a Christian man who loves God and cares for Bob first as a human being and not just as an asset. When the girls and I were in a car accident and we needed Bob to pick us up, Bryan told Bob to take his (Bryan's) car and to take the rest of the day off. That is not a standard benefit. God I am grateful.

I live in a country where I am not counted as a criminal (just a fool) for the way I believe. I can worship my God in public and not fear.

I get to homeschool a gentle, wise, and cooperative person whom I love. My children are healthy and have enough to eat each day. It is more than enough.

My parents have given me many gifts of their wisdom and they allow me, in many ways, to live a life richer and fuller than I otherwise could. My childhood is full of happy memories of companionship, laughs, wrestling, and God's loving guidance. So many have their roots planted in abuse and loneliness and have to wait a long time to be replanted in the good earth of God's comfort and mercy.
God permitted me to have faithful parents. I am thankful.

My husband permits me to raise our children in a faith he does not agree with. He sees it is important to me and does not naysay it. I am thankful.

There is more. A lot more. But its not for here; not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment