Thursday, January 28, 2016

Patience

The future of my life and the lives  associated with mine are known to God.  He has had a plan for me since long before my ancestors were born.  Before my  birth He knew my weaknesses and the dates and times of each of my future transgressions.  Even knowing these He orchestrated my birth, created me specifically. He did not destroy me because I was flawed, He accounted for it in His plan.  My flaws will not prevent His grace nor change the final result. 

I am instructed to have faith in these facts.
I am instructed to believe and count on His faithfulness.  My plans should be made with regard to the firm belief that He keeps His promises.

Joseph made the sons of Israel take an oath and make a promise to him. He said, "I'm sure that God will come to help you. Then you must carry my bones up from this place."
Genesis 50:25 NIRV

"... The Lord will fight for you. Just be still."
Exodus 14:14 NIRV

No comments:

Post a Comment