Saturday, July 8, 2017

Good

So many things this week...

Drinking coffee with Sage and Bob at a teeny adorable coffee shop while Marley attends a gardening class and Solo a mixed media class on scholarship.
...
Dappled morning light on the ferns.
...
My mother posting her age publicly on FB, causing shock and disbelief in her daughters. We're inspired.
...
My mother turning 70 (can I post that here?) My kids writing paragraphs about Gigi as an assignment.


...
Marley being told she can pick out a dog from the pound. Stipulations: not too old, no double coat.  She chose the quiet, shy dog who had been there twice as long as the others (her first choice was 7 and had a double coat AND got adopted while we were there). She made a great choice. Perfect dog for Marley. I'm making efforts to not play alpha too much. Marley wanted to name her Meme, but that's my name so I objected. So she named her Juniper (Junie) Ravenclaw. She wrote a book prior to this about a girl and her dog named Junip. Solo and sage have been calling her "Junifer".
...
Firm knowledge that I share genes with my mother.
...
Sage has been very cuddley for 3 days without being sick.
...
Solo divided his pokemon cards and card holding pages into two and found an empty binder to make sage her own pokemon collection.
...
Sage insisting Grandpa Bob hold her like a baby just like in her baby pictures.
...
I had my first cup of coffee in 3 days this morning.
...
Bob had a super in depth assessment at work and impressed the guy by leaps and bounds. He's an irreplaceable asset. (I already knew that) (Also the test showed that Bob takes on too much stress and doesn't handle it well) (already knew that too).
...
I'm trying to not let people I don't like, make me less likable.
...
Lulu sleeps at the foot of my bed every night.
...
The kids and I have been doing a better job reading the Bible, not just talking about it, each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment